End User License Agreement for Soundware Products
This agreement accompanies any Treeswift Audio soundware product and its related documentation and auxiliary content (collectively, the “Product”) and governs the use of the Product and all sounds contained therein. By installing the Product, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
- License grant. With your purchase of the Product, Treeswift Audio grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free license to install and use the Product and the sounds contained therein subject to the following terms and conditions:
- YOU MAY install the Product on multiple computers, provided these are owned and used exclusively by you.
- YOU MAY use the sounds contained in the Product, in original or modified form, within the context of your original musical compositions.
- YOU MAY NOT copy, share, lend, rent, resell, redistribute, reissue, or sub-license the Product or any of the sounds contained therein in their original or modified form.
- YOU MAY NOT share access to the Product or any part thereof with other persons, for example by placing it on a network or a shared computer.
- YOU MAY NOT reproduce or duplicate any part of this product or any of sounds contained therein in their original or modified form, either in their original format or by means of sampling, re-synthesizing, or other processing, for use in other products, including soundsets and sample libraries, or any other context outside of your original musical compositions.
This license is granted to you on a single-user basis. You cannot transfer ownership or sub-license the Product or any of the sounds contained therein without first obtaining a written one-time permission from Treeswift Audio, which will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Warranty. The Product and all parts thereof are provided to you “as-is” without any express or implied warranty with regards to their merchantability, usefulness, or fitness for any specific purpose. You are using the Product at your own risk; Treeswift Audio shall not be liable for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the Product.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, and all disputes concerning its terms and conditions shall be resolved by the courts of Germany. If a provision of this agreement should be found legally invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of the agreement shall not be affected thereby.
The Product is protected by German copyright laws and rules laid out within international treaties. All copyrights pertaining to the Product are owned by Treeswift Audio, Jan Morgenstern, Einemhofer Weg 1, 21394 Westergellersen, Germany.